Harari Amana Foundation distributed 500 more quality washable/reusable masks and hand soaps.
- Harari Amana Foundation distributed 500 more COVID-19 PPE Packages to our 120 recipients.
- HAF officers educated our elders how to keep themselves safe from COVID-19, how and when to use the mask and how to interact with visitors.
- HAF officers also distributed masks to vulnerable Harari elder in Harar, who are not recipients of HAF monthly allowance.
- Since COVID-19 threat became reality in Harar, Ethiopia, HAF distributed 1000 washable & reusable masks to Harari elders. The package included:
- Quality washable and reusable masks (2)
- Bars of hand soap (2)